Ontario Enters Step Two Of Its Roadmap to Reopen
- Published On
- June 28, 2021
Dealers may remain open with the following restrictions:
- Dealerships must operate at 50 per cent capacity where two metres physical distancing can be maintained
- A safety plan must be prepared and made available upon request
- All individuals must physically distance at least two metres apart and wear a mask or face covering inside the premises
- Line-ups and patrons congregating must be two metres apart inside and outside. Masks or face coverings are required in line-ups.
Test drive restrictions
The Province will continue to allow test drives under certain restrictions:
- Test drives must be limited to a maximum of 10 minutes
- A maximum of two people, including up to one sales representative, may be present in the vehicle during the test drive
- If two people who are not members of the same household are present in the vehicle during the test drive, all windows in the vehicle must be opened at all times
- Mask-wearing, face coverings and motor vehicle disinfecting policies should be consistent with the dealerships’ safety plan.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services’ Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659.