OMVIC materials include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising Templates;
- OMVIC Logo;
- The Safer Way To Buy Decal Logo;
- Know Your Ride Logo;
- OMVIC-C.A.L.E. Logo;
- Inspections Guide & Checklist;
- OMVIC Toolkit(s);
- All-In Price Calculator(s);
- Negative Equity Calculator;
- Educational Fact Sheet(s);
- Educational Video(s);
- Video Blogs (“VLOGS”);
and any other materials that may be downloaded and/or accessed from OMVIC’s website (hereinafter referred to as the “OMVIC Materials”).
By downloading, displaying, reproducing or otherwise using any of the OMVIC Materials, the Registrant agrees to the following terms and conditions of use. If the Registrant does not consent to the terms and conditions of use, they are prohibited from using any of the OMVIC Materials in any way.
- OMVIC retains all ownership rights in the OMVIC Materials.
- OMVIC reserves the right to alter, modify or discontinue the OMVIC Materials at any time, at its sole discretion.
- OMVIC is not liable or obligated in any manner for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by the registrant in connection with the OMVIC Materials.
- The Registrant may not alter the appearance of, or try to recreate, any of the OMVIC Materials in any way.
- The OMVIC Materials may only be used for the purposes of: indicating to the public that the Registrant is registered under the Act, promoting the consumer protection benefits offered by Registrants and OMVIC, assisting Registrants with compliance, and for educational purposes.
- The OMVIC Materials may not be used in any manner that implies OMVIC sponsorship or endorsement of the Registrant’s products, services, or in a manner which guarantees compliance with the Act.
- The OMVIC Materials identified as logos must never appear larger and/or more prominent than the Registrant’s trade name on any materials produced or distributed by the Registrant.
- If the Registrant’s registration under the Act is terminated, revoked, lapsed, or temporarily suspended, the Registrant must immediately discontinue all use of the OMVIC Materials and remove the OMVIC Materials from use.
- The Registrant must promptly discontinue all use of the OMVIC Materials upon written request from OMVIC.
By downloading any of the OMVIC Materials, the Registrant acknowledges and agrees with the terms and conditions of its use.