Ontario moving eight regions to new levels in the COVID-19 Response Framework
- Published On
- March 20, 2021
On March 19, 2021, the Government of Ontario announced it is moving eight public health regions to new levels in the COVID-19 Response Framework. Effective Monday, March 22, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., the following eight public health regions will be moving from their current levels to new levels in the COVID-19 Response Framework:
- Brant County Health Unit;
- Chatham-Kent Public Health; and
- Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit.
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health.
- Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Public Health;
- North Bay Parry Sound District;
- Porcupine Health Unit; and
- Timiskaming Health Unit.
OMVIC released a bulletin on February 13, 2021 outlining the public health measures in place for each zone. Visit the Government of Ontario website for more information about the COVID-19 Response Framework, or to find out which zone your public health region is in.
If you have any questions about the framework and how it impacts your dealership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services’ Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659.