Important update: changes to the registration process for new and renewing applicants
- Published On
- July 21, 2023
To streamline and expedite the registration process, OMVIC launched a new online services portal in May 2023. Effective July 31, all registrants/applicants will now be required to file their applications online through the portal. This new process will further enhance efficiency and ensure a smooth registration experience for all registrants/applicants.
The only paper-based forms that remain available on our website include:
- Business change notice – name or address – also available online
- Business change notice – individuals/amalgamation – also available online
- Dealership classification change – also available online
- Request for records storage address – also available online
- Dealer vehicle transfer authorization letter
- Georgian College’s part-time student registration form
All other forms are available and should be accessed via the online services portal.
Should you encounter any difficulties when filing your applications online, OMVIC’s registration department is available to provide you with assistance at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-943-6002 ext. 2.
Please note, our registration department is currently experiencing a high volume of applications, causing a delay in responding to and processing dealer/salesperson applications. Our department is responding to all inquiries and applications in the order they are received.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this high-volume time.