Inquiries Representatives (One Year Contract)
- November 6, 2023
- Closing Date
- Closing Date: December 31, 2023
- Response to customer inquiries (via phone, fax, email) in accordance with Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (MVDA).
- Provide customers with information
- Record and forward customer information when they wish to escalate the issue to a complaint
- Continued commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure all customer inquiries are addressed and handled professionally
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act and related consumer protection legislation including, but not limited to, the Consumer Protection Act, the Sale of Goods Act, the Repair and Storage Liens Act and the Personal Property Security Registration Act.
- Maintain detailed records of the status of all customer inquiries, including making notes within internal database system and filing of documents and correspondence. This information may be used as evidence in disciplinary hearings, investigations or registration hearings. Accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
- Act as a witness at disciplinary hearings or hearings involving proposals to refuse, revoke or suspend registration
- Participate in team meetings, contributing with suggestions, advice and input regarding inquiry issues and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills.
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
We respectfully thank all applicants for their interest in working at OMVIC. However, we will only contact those meeting the qualifications for an interview.
OMVIC fosters an environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs, thereby working to ensure diversity, equality and inclusion and has been committed to and will continue advocating for an environment where all persons are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect. OMVIC is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), ensuring that all individuals are treated with dignity and respect. Should you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify the Human Resources department.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position please submit a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title, to the attention of Human Resources Email: email@example.com